酒店英语面试的情景对话

2024-06-14

酒店英语面试的情景对话(通用9篇)

酒店英语面试的情景对话 篇1

有诚意的找工作不妨给自己提前来段情景面试,在酒店面试时,高级餐厅往往会让你模拟展开一段工作英语对话,如果你不知道基本的.酒店英语问候语及情景对话内容则会显得非常尴尬,下面就带你一起见习酒店面试英语情景对话,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力,

酒店人员与顾客间的情景对话

A:Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?

请告诉我餐厅每天的服务时间,好吗?

B:Our restaurant is open 24 hours a day.

我们是24小时营业餐厅。

A:Have you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?

旅馆里有空余房间吗?

B:Of course,It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is 90.

当然,房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。

A:Where is the hotel bathroom?

请问酒店洗手间在哪里?

B:There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.

洗手间在走廊尽头。

酒店面试考官与应聘者的英语对话

1、Why are you leaving your present job?

你为何要离开现职呢?

I liked the work. However, the hotel is too small for me to widen my experience.

我喜欢那份工作,但那家宾馆太小了,难以增长我的工作经验。

2、I woild like you to tell me some of what you have been doing recently.

我想请你告诉我你最近一直在做什么?

Every day I go to work on time to guarantee the proper operation of the front desk.

我每天按时上班,以保证前台工作的顺利进行,

We accept booking,tell about room rates,find out how the bill will be paid and help the guests to check in and check out.When some guests want to have cancellations,change rooms or extend a reservation,we should always offer our help with courtesy.

我们接受订房、解释房价、看顾客以什么方式结算,帮助顾客入住及结账。如果有顾客要求取消预订、换房间或延长住宿时间,我们总是给予周到服务。

4、In what way do most clients check out?

多数顾客以什么方式结账?

Most clients check out by credit card,traveller is cheques or Master card.Our hotel doesn not accept personal cheques.

多数顾客用信用卡、旅行支票或万事达卡结账。我们不接受个人支票。

5、How do you deal with a reservation mix-up?

你们如何处理订房出现的差错?

If we are booked solid,I would first of all apologize to the clients for this mistake.Then I will ask them to rest on the chairs while I contact another hotel for them.

如果所有房间都已订完,我先向顾客道歉,然后请他们坐下休息,我为他们另外联系一个宾馆。

6、Why are you interested in working with our hotel?

你为何对到我们酒店工作感兴趣?

My past work experience is closely related to this job.I am confident of doing the job well.Therefore I am desirous to get this post.

酒店英语情景对话 篇2

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)

FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

求职面试英语情景对话 篇3

Excuse me.May I see Mr.XX,the manager?

请问我能见经理XX先生吗?

What can I do for you?

你有什么事儿?

I have come at your invitation for an interview. Nice to meet you,Mr. XX.

我是应你之邀来参加面试的。见到你真高兴,XX先生。

Please sit down.

请坐。

Thank you,sir.

谢谢,先生。

情景二:面试自我介绍后询问应聘动机的问答

Why do you think you are qualified for this position?

你认为你应聘这份工作的优势是什么?

I have excellent communication skills and my major is suitable for this job.

我有不错的沟通交流能力,并且我的专业与该岗位相匹配。

情景三:面试结束前的告别

What else you want to know?

你还有其它想要了解的吗?

No, thank you.

没有,谢谢。

Thank you for your time. You’ll hear from us by next week.

感谢你参加今天的面试,下星期我们会进行相应的通知。

I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

关于同面试官交谈的英语情景对话 篇4

A: Good morning, Mr. Green. Please have a seat. I received your resume last Monday and I would like to say I’m very impressed.

B: Thank you.

A: May I asked why you are interested in working for us?

B: Your company has an impressive reputation. My uncle worked for your company for many years.

A: Oh, did he?

B: Yes, but he retired 5 years ago.

A: Would you mind telling me a little bit about your present job?

B: I’m a senior broker in a large company. I deal with clients on a daily basis, handling all aspects of their accounts personally.

A: Do you think you are the right candidate for this position?

B: Yes, I do think I am the right candidate for this position.

A: Why do you think you’re the right candidate for this position?

B: Well, I have a lot of experience in this area. I have all the qualifications you need. I enjoy working with people. In my current job, I’m in charge of a team of eight people.

A: Well, you might be the person we’ve been looking for. Do you have any question?

B: Yes, if I were hired, when would you like me to start?

A: At the end of this month.

B: And how many accounts would I handle?

A: You’ll be supervising six brokers who manage a combined total of 310 accounts.

B: What kind of benefit package do you offer?

A: Two weeks of paid vacation in your first year of employment. You’re also eligible for medical and dental insurance. And we offer a generous retirement plan after 10 years of service. Do you have any other questions?

B: No, not at the moment.

A: Well, I’ll have to discuss your application with my colleagues, and we’ll get back to you early next week.

B: Thanks. It was very nice to meet you.

A: it was nice to meet you, too. And thanks for coming in today.

A: 早上好,格林先生。请坐。我上周一收到了你你的简历。应该说,它给我留下了很深的印象。

B: 谢谢。

A: 我可以问一下,你为什么愿意到我们这儿来工作?

B: 贵公司的信誉非常好。我叔叔在贵公司工作了多年。

A: 是吗?

B: 是的。但是他5年前退休了。

A: 你可以谈谈你目前的工作情况吗?

B: 我是一家大公司的资深经纪人。我每天与客户打交道,处理他们的一切事物。

A: 你认为你适合这个职位吗?

B: 是的。我这样认为。

A: 你为什么这么认为呢?

B: 嗯,在这个方面,我有丰富的经验。我满足贵公司的所有条件。我愿意与人合作交流。目前我负责管理的团队有8个人。

A: 嗯,你可能正是我们在找的人。你还有什么问题吗?

B: 如果我被雇佣,贵公司希望我什么时候开始上班?

A: 本月底?

B: 我需要管理多少个账户呢?

A: 你要管理6个经纪人,共310个客户账户。

B: 福利待遇怎样呢?

A: 被雇佣的第一年,有两周的带薪休假。我们提供医疗保险和牙医保险。工作后,我们还有丰厚的养老计划。你还有其它问题吗?

B: 暂时没有了。

A: 我要与我的同事讨论你的申请。下周初我们会给你答复。

B: 谢谢。很高兴见到您。

A: 很高兴见到你。谢谢你来。

酒店人员英语面试口语对话版 篇5

Self- Introduction (自我介绍)

Can you introduce yourself?/ Can you say something about yourself?

你能做一下自我介绍吗?

What’s your name? / May I have your name please?

你叫什么名字?

How old are you?/ What’s your age?

你多大了?

Where is your hometown?/ Where are you from?/ Where do you come from?

你的家乡是哪里?你来自哪里?

— When and where did you graduated?

你是什么时间从哪里毕业的?

— I graduated from Luoyang No.2 Vocational secondary school/senior high school in .

我是毕业于洛阳第二中等专业学校/ 高中。

— What are your hobbies?/ In your spare time, what do you like to do?

你的爱好是什么?在空闲的时间,你喜欢做什么?

— My hobbies are listening to music, reading books, surfing the internet, shopping, running, climbing mountains, watching TV, playing football, playing basketball, playing tennis, singing and dancing, etc.

— What’s your character?

你的性格是什么?

— I’m an optimistic/ lovely/gentle/ upright/ honest/ patient/ easy-going/ shy person.

我是一个开朗的/ 可爱的/ 温柔的/ 正直的/ 诚实的./ 耐心的/ 随和的/ 害羞的人。

— What’s your strength?

你的优点是什么?

— I am a honest and positive person, work hard, willing to learn.

我是个诚实积极的人,工作努力,好学。

— What’s your weakness?

你的缺点是什么?

— I’m a stubborn girl. / I’m a timid girl, because I am scared of snake( mouse)./ I’m easy to forget things./ I’m a shy boy.

我是个倔强的女孩儿。/我是个胆小的女孩,因为我害怕蛇(老鼠)。/我很容易忘事。/ 我是个害羞的男孩儿。

— What kind of books do you like to read?

—Why do you want to go to Singapore?

你为什么去新加坡?

—First, Singapore is a beautiful(漂亮的), clean(干净的), and developed(发达的) garden city(花园城市), I like it very much. Second, I can accumulate(积累) some abroad working experience(国外工作经验), so it is very useful for my future(未来). Third, the most important reason is that I can earn more money(挣钱) there.

—Do you have any working experience? / What have you work as before?

你有工作经验吗?/ 你之前是做什么工作的?

—I work Luoyang hotel as a waitress now. Luoyang hotel is a three-star hotel(三星级酒店) with beverage, guest rooms and entertainment(集餐饮、娱乐、客房为一体).

—What’s your mainly duties?/ What’s your job scope in your past job?/ What do you do there?

你的工作职责是什么?

—My mainly duties are doing preparation work before dinner(做餐前的准备工作), like setting table(摆台), cleaning the dinning environment(清洁就餐环境). Receiving guests(迎宾), guiding them to their seats(引座), ordering food(点餐) and introducing specialties(介绍特色菜品), serving(上菜) and closing accounts(结账). Moverover, I will providing good service during dinner time, including pouring teas and wines(斟茶倒酒), changing dishes(更换骨碟) so as to satisfied with the cusomers(让顾客满意).

—How do you serve the customer normally?/ Treat me like a customer, how would you serve me?

通常你会怎样的方式去服务你的客人?/ 假如我是客人,你会以怎样的方式招待我?

—First, welcome(欢迎) the guests to our hotel warmly(热情的) and guide them to their seats(引座). Then take orders(点餐), including ordering food and introducing specialties(介绍特色菜品). And I will providing good service(提供优质的服务) for them during dinner time. Next, help guests to pay for the bill(结账). Finally, I will say thank you for your coming, see you next time/again(欢迎下次光临).

你喜欢读什么书?

— I like reading magzines, novels, newspapers and love stories.

我喜欢读杂志、小说、报纸和爱情小说,

Personnel Questions (个人问题)

— Are you married?

你结婚了吗?

— No, I’m a single.

不,我是单身。

— Do you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend?

你有男朋友/ 女朋友吗?

— No, I haven’t.

Apologize (道歉用语)

Sorry, I can’t understand./ I can’t catch you./ I can’t hear you very clearly.

对不起,我不懂。/ 我听得不是很清楚。

Could you repeat it again?

你可以重复一遍吗?

Could you speak slowly please?

你可以讲得慢一下吗?

Pardon? / I beg your pardon?

请再说一次吧?

Family situation (家庭问题)

— How many people in your family?

你家里有几口人?

— There are five people in my family. They are my parents, elder brother, younger sister and I. I love my family very much. They agree with me to go to Singapore, and also will be happy for me.

我家里有五口人。他们是我的父母、哥哥、妹妹。 我很爱我的家人。他们同意我去新加坡工作,而且也会为我感到高兴的。

— What does your parents do?

你父母是做什么的?

— They are workers.

他们是工人。

— When you come over to Singapore, who will take care of your family members?

当你来新加坡,谁来照顾你的家人?

— My parents have jobs, and they are very healthy, my brothers and sisters also can take care of themselves. So I don’t worried about that.

我的父母有工作,而且他们身体很健康。我的兄弟姐妹也能够照顾他们。所以我不担心这一点。

— Do you have any relatives or friends in Singapore?

你在新加坡有亲戚或朋友吗?

— No, I haven’t.

没有。

- If you miss your family, what will you do?

如果你在新加坡想念你的家人,怎么办?

- I will call them.

- 我会给他们打电话的

Interview Diction(面试问题)

—Have you ever been to Singapore or any other countries?

你曾经去过新加坡或其他的国家吗?

—No, I haven’t./ Yes, I have been to Japan for 3 years.

地震英语情景对话 篇6

L: That`s great.I`m eager to start.太好了。我都等不及要开始工作了 W: Well, let me tell you about some of our policies and practices here.好的,那我就把这里的规章制度先跟你说一下。

L: All right.That will be a big help.I`m fresh out of college.好的。那会对我帮助很大。我刚从学校毕业。

W: We require all our employees to arrive for work on time and we insist that they keep their lunch hours to a reasonable length.我们要求员工准时到岗,而且午餐的时间不要过长

L: I understand.That seems easy to follow.我明白,这很容易做到。Z: Employee character is very important to us.We expect everyone here to be industrious, cooperative, honest and open-minded.员工性格很重要。我们希望公司的员工勤奋、协作、诚实、开明

L: I`m very glad to hear that.I think I possess all of those qualities.很高兴听到这些。上述素质我都具备。

W: We also try to do the best we can for our employees.We feel obligated to provide a safe working environment, and we make every effort to listen to our employees’ concerns.我们也努力为员工创造最好的条件。我们有责任为员工提供一个安全可靠的工作环境,我们也聆听员工们的呼声

L: That`s very admirable.That`s also one of the reasons I wanted to work here那好极了。这也是我想到这里工作的原因之一

W: Now, perhaps you have some questions.Is there any additional information I can provide? 现在你可能有些问题要问吧。你还想了解些什么呢?

L: Yes, As a matter of fact.I have a few questions.是的,我有好几个问题要问呢!

Z: Certainly.Go ahead!尽管问吧!

L: Will I be required to have a medical examination before I start work? 我开始上班之前要不要进行体格检查?

Z: Yes, definitely.But the company will cover the expense.是的,一定要体检。但是公司会出这笔钱。

L: And would I have to go through special training or preparations for the job? 我要不要通过一些特殊的岗前培训?

W: Yes, you would.Our company believes in employee training and self-improvement.是的,要参加培训。我们公司秉承员工培训和个人成长的信念。

L: And would it be necessary for me to work on weekends? 我在周末有没有必要加班?

Z: No, that wouldn`t be necessary.不必。

L: And one more question: do employees here have to go through a probation period? 还有一个问题:这里的员工有没有试用期?

Z: No, they don`t.Once you are hired you have the same rights and great privileges as other employees.没有,你一旦被录用了,就享有和其他员工一样的权利。

L: I see.That`s great.我明白了。太好了。

W,Z: Do you have any other questions?你还有别的问题吗?

L: No, I don`t think so.You`ve been so helpful.我想没有了,你帮我解决了很多疑问

Z,W:All right.I`m glad to hear that.好的,很高兴你这么说。

L:Well,I`ve probably taken up enough of your time.我占用你的时间已经够多了

Z: we will have a wonderful work time together。我们将会一起拥有美妙的工作时间。

L: I`ve enjoyed talking with you.Thank you very much.我很喜欢跟你们谈话,谢谢。

十个英语情景对话 篇7

A:你是北京交通职业技术学院的学生李磊,被派往机场迎接来自哈佛大学的White 教授。你询问他飞行是否愉快,并表示飞机没有晚点就是最好的事情了。

B:你是来自哈佛大学的White 教授,你感谢李磊来接机。15个小时的飞行你很累。你希望能够赶快去酒店洗个热水澡,睡一觉。

情景二

A:你是学校秘书王小姐,见到了来自哈佛大学的White 教授,你邀请他周日参加你们学校50周年校庆,并在周日下午做一个关于Lifelong Study 的讲座。告诉他全校学生都会参加,并相信学生们会有所收获。

B:你是哈佛大学的White 教授,你被邀请周日参加北京交通职业技术学院50周年校庆,并在周日下午做一个关于Lifelong Study 的讲座。你询问了题目、具体时间和地点、参加人员等问题。

情景三

A: 你是Annie,你的姐姐Jennie下周日结婚,你打电话恭喜她新婚快乐,并祝她早生贵子,并表示一定会按时参加他们的婚礼,期待姐姐穿婚纱的样子。并建议他们巴黎度蜜月。

B:你是姐姐Jennie,你下周日结婚,你妹妹打电话祝贺。你表示感谢,并邀请他参加你们的婚礼派对。你询问妹妹对去哪里进行蜜月的建议。

情景四

A:你是Annie, 你邀请你的搭档Jennie周日一起去看京剧---你们的共同爱好,你们都认为京剧是中国传统文化,体现了中国的文化历史,应该吸引更多青年人喜欢。

B: 你是Jennie, 你邀请你周日一起去看京剧,你表示感谢并询问见面的时间地点等内容。你表示现在越来越多的人喜欢京剧了。要赢得更多人喜欢,京剧需要融入新的元素。

情景五

A:你是李磊.你的朋友王宇搬入了新房子,你去拜访。你带了一瓶红酒作为礼物。你夸赞了新房子:很大,阳光充足、装修漂亮。B: 你是王宇。李磊来你新家做客并带了礼物,你表示感谢。你请李磊留下来吃晚餐,并欢迎你经常来做客。

情景六

A:你是ABC公司总经理秘书Annie, 你接到了来自客户Tommy的电话,他想和总经理谈一下订单发货的事情,但经理在开会。你打算记录留言并转告经理。

B:你是客户Tommy,你想想和总经理谈一下订单发货的事情,你希望尽快发货以方便圣诞节前的销售。经理不在,你决定让秘书转告,并期待经理尽快回电话给你。

情景七

A: 你是Annie, 你最近瘦了10斤,你的方法和健康:每天3千米的长跑,周末游泳一个小时,合理饮食,多吃蔬菜和新鲜水果。B:你是Jennie,你很羡慕Annie最近瘦了10斤,你询问Annie减肥的方法。你觉得自己生活方式不健康:睡得太晚,不爱运动,吃太多肉。你打算改变,从下周开始每天跑步和注意饮食。

情景八

酒店英语面试的情景对话 篇8

Tell me something about education in China.

给我讲讲中国的教育吧。

老师:

Chinese education has had a thorough reform in several decades .

几十年里中国的教育有了彻底的变化。

来访学者:

What are the differences ?

有什么不同吗?

老师:

All the students should develop morally 、intellectually and physically .

学生在德智体方面全面发展。

来访学者:

We appreciate that.

很欣赏。

老师:

Yeah ,the outdated education model no longer exists.

商务英语协商情景对话 篇9

Frank:What separates your product from the competition?

你们的产品与同类产品有何不同?

Lora:Our product features inventory tracking software,which continuously updates and tracks your inventory on a real-time basis.

我们的产品在跟踪库存的软件方面很有特色,它能不间断地,实时地更新并跟踪库存信息.

Frank:Is the software user-friendly?

软件使用起来方便吗?

Lora:Yes it is very easy to use and each system installation comes with a 3-day employee training seminar.

方便.使用非常简单,对于每个新安装的系统都配有三天的员工培训.

Frank:Is this training part of the package or will it cost extra?

培训费是已经算在整套产品价格里了,还是要另外收费?

Lora:Our quoted price includes the software system ,installation,3 day training seminar and ongoing troubleshooting.There are no hidden costs.

我们报价包括软件系统,安装,三天的培训以及日后的故障维修.没有隐藏的费用.

协商 付款方式

Frank:What are your terms of payment?

您要求的付款方式是什么?

Lora:Our terms are net 30.

三十天内付清货款.

Frank:What if we purchase an increased quantity?Can you give us better terms?

如果我们增加购买数量.能不能给我们更好的条件?

Lora:You would have to order in excess of 10,000 units to be eligible.

要是你们订10,000件以上,我们可以给你们更好的条件.

Frank:We do not have the space in our warehouse to store over 5,000 units.

我们的仓库最多只能放5,000件.

Lora:An option we can offer is two separate shipments.We will house the inventory until you are ready for us to ship it to you.

上一篇:巴市乌拉特后旗分公司先进事迹推荐工人先锋号下一篇:记住我阅读鉴赏